An Established South Florida Law Firm
Providing exceptional representation to clients for more than 70 years combined
The dedicated attorneys at Lillesand & Wolasky, PL are committed to building a strong South Florida community by providing unparalleled legal services to its businesses and families. With more than 70 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable team of lawyers offers the level of sophisticated, professional representation you expect and deserve from your legal counsel. The firm’s three offices in Miami, St. Petersburg and Clearwater give clients on both South Florida coasts convenient access to exceptional legal assistance in cases involving:
Experience and leadership in the field
Our attorneys of Lillesand & Wolasky are locally and nationally recognized for our polished skills and authoritative leadership. Through numerous speaking engagements and publications, we have educated the public, colleagues and other professionals on important legal topics affecting families and businesses nationwide. All members of our firm are highly active in volunteer services and the legal community. Our extensive accomplishments reflect the commitment we have made to improving people’s lives and shaping a better future. A few highlights of our counsel's notable endeavors include:
- Founding partner David Lillesand has represented individuals with SSI claims since 1974, the first year of that federal program. He lectures widely on special needs trusts and trains trust officers of some of the country’s largest banks on administering these trusts.
- Mr. Lillesand and law partner Marjorie Wolasky coauthored the chapter on special needs trusts in the 6th edition of the Administration of Trusts in Florida, published by the Florida Bar Association.
- Jessica Lillesand is a Veterans Administration accredited attorney and is active in elder law and Social Security claimant organizations.
Learn more about the distinguished careers of Lillesand & Wolasky’s legal team on the About the Firm page.
Access these valuable tools to learn more
Education is a key component of our legal philosophy. We encourage clients, lawyers and the public to access our useful tools for essential information about disability benefits and healthcare options. Learn about your rights and options with our online resources:
- The firm’s Florida Special Needs Law Blog is a vital resource for information on Social Security Insurance, special needs trusts and Medicaid. Get important updates about new developments, regulations and procedures.
- The firm’s Social Security Disability website provides crucial information about applying for benefits, eligibility, appeals and other useful topics to help you maneuver through the complicated bureaucratic process.
Sometimes you just need an answer
Some cases require hours of meticulous preparation and persistent action. Other issues can be resolved during a single consultation. Lillesand & Wolasky offers single appointments when our attorneys can provide you with the answers after a one-time legal review. You receive knowledgeable advice and guidance in those circumstances when you do not need to retain full-time legal counsel. For more complex problems, our attorneys diligently pursue every legal option necessary to reach your desired outcomes and remain by your side until the successful completion of your case. By tailoring our legal service to meet your individual needs, we emphasize goal-oriented efficiency.
To schedule an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers, contact Lillesand & Wolasky online or call one of its three Florida locations:
- St. Petersburg office: 727.330.7895
- Clearwater office: 727.330.7895
- Miami office: 305.670.7005 (Wolasky) and 305.670.7005 (Lillesand)
Our attorneys travel throughout South Florida, including Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Miami-Dade and Key West. We serve Pasco, Hillsborough, Monroe and Pinellas counties.